1 An Introduction to the Ultimate Customer Experience
This course introduces you to the Ultimate Customer Experience, why all customers desire it, and how you must deliver it both internally and externally.
- Chapter 1: What’s Your UCE?
- Chapter 2: Internal Customers
2 Understanding the Three Levels of Customer Interaction
This course examines the 3 levels of customer interaction: processing, service and experience.
- Chapter 1: Level 1: Processing
- Chapter 2: Level 2: Service
- Chapter 3: Level 3: Experience
3 The Elements of a Level Three Professional
This course examines the 3 elements it takes to attain a level 3 customer interaction: superior information, systemic empathy, and an obsession for sensation.
- Chapter 1: Superior Information
- Chapter 2: Systemic Empathy
- Chapter 3: Obsession for Sensation
4 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 1: Make a GREAT Impression
The first step in delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience is to make a great impression. This course will teach you three components of a great impression.
- Chapter 1: Consider This Experience
- Chapter 2: Everything Matters
- Chapter 3: Focus on the Other
- Chapter 4: Be Your BEST Self
5 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 2: Don’t make it right… GET it Right
It is always best to get it right be exceeding customer expectations. However, when things don’t go as planned, knowing how to make it right is critical.
- Chapter 1: The Critical Point and a Review
- Chapter 2: Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Chapter 3: Making It Right
6 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 3: Serve With Empathy
In this course you will learn that service with a smile doesn’t cut it, you must serve your customers with empathy; identifying with their thoughts and feelings.
- Chapter 1: Service
- Chapter 2: Why Are We in Business
- Chapter 3: “With” Means Doing More
- Chapter 4: Empathy
7 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 4: Connect With Emotion
In this course, we look at the difficult topic of emotion. You will learn 3 steps for connecting with your customers emotionally so you can enjoy infinitely greater loyalty.
- Chapter 1: Emotion is Tough
- Chapter 2: An UCE Story
- Chapter 3: Fifteen Minutes
- Chapter 4: Align
- Chapter 5: Engage
- Chapter 6: Commit
8 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 5: Take Personal Responsibility
This course examines personal responsibility and why people make the difference in customer experience. We’ll also look at things to stop doing and things to start doing.
- Chapter 1: People make the difference
- Chapter 2: Personal Responsibility
- Chapter 3: Stop Going In The Wrong Direction
- Chapter 4: Start Moving Forward
9 The Six Steps to a UCE – Step 6: Make It a Joy!
Step six explores how doing business with you can be a joy for your customers while still remaining serious. In this course, you will also learn common roadblocks that prevent a joyous experience.
- Chapter 1: Every Business Can Transmit Joy to Customers
- Chapter 2: Joy Does Not Mean Frivolous
- Chapter 3: It’s About the Feel
- Chapter 4: Economics and Emotions
10 What Customers Really Want
In this course, we will examine six critical areas where there is oftentimes a disconnection between what you may be delivering to your customers and what they actually want.
- Chapter 1: The Purpose of Business
- Chapter 2: The Six Disconnections
- Chapter 3: Compelling Experience vs Client Service
- Chapter 4: Reciprocal Loyalty vs Endless Prospecting
- Chapter 5: Differentiation vs Sameness
- Chapter 6: Coordination vs Confusion
- Chapter 7: Innovation vs Status Quo
- Chapter 8: Personal Focus vs Product Focus
11 The Final Step to the Ultimate Customer Experience
In this final course, we will review the previous 10 courses and you will discover the all-important final aspect of the Ultimate Customer Experience.
- Chapter 1: UCE Review
- Chapter 2: The Final Aspect